Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 3 months standing order.
- First payment plus the administration fee to be paid in person at the time of sign up, by debit/credit card, cheque or cash.
- A Standing Order form must be filled out when you pay for your first month so please bring your bank details.
- The subsequent payments to be taken by standing order. It is not the responsibility of Fitness for Every Body to cancel Standing Orders.
- Monthly payments to reach Fitness For Every Body from 4 weeks of first payment.
- Additional sessions can be purchased at regular price if required.
- No refunds available on Standing Order and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unused sessions cannot be carried over to the next month.
- If you fail to arrive to a booked class it will be deducted from your allocation for that month.
- Sessions cannot be shared or allocated to anyone else.
- Platinum, Gold and Silver allows you to attend classes during opening times.
- Bronze allows you to attend Monday to Friday 11.30, 12.00, 12.30, 1pm and 1.30pm and only consists of a 20 minute Power Plate class. YogaVibes® and CardioVibes® cannot be included.
- CardioVibes® is equal to 2 Power Plate sessions.
- YogaVibes® is equal to 2 Power Plate sessions.
- All courses to be paid in advance.
- If on a specialist course this must be used within the time frame specified.
- If on a casual course this must be used within 6 months.
- No courses can be shared.
- Please see our cancellation policy.
Please be considerate with your notice of cancellation - we have a waiting list during the busy times. We require 4 hours notice of cancellation. Anything outside of this time or no shows will automatically be deducted from your course. If you are booked on a morning class and cancel first thing or do not turn up it will be deducted from your course.